For the Truffles
½ cup heavy cream
3 tsp of chai mix
11 oz. (312 g/approx. 2 cups) white chocolate chips
For the Nut Mixture
¼ cup almonds
¼ cup pistachios
¼ cup dried rose petals
1. Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan over medium low heat for about 5 minutes until it comes to a boil. Take it off the heat and stir in the chai mix. Let it stand and infuse for 8-10 minutes. The cream should be chai colored when it's infused well.
2. Transfer the white chocolate chips in a medium bowl. Strain the infused heavy cream over the white chocolate chips and give it a stir.
3. The heavy cream will cool as it infuses with the tea. You can either reheat it in the saucepan for 2-3 minutes over medium heat before pouring over the chocolate chips or transfer the bowl with the infused cream pour over the white chocolate chips to a microwave oven and heat it for 15 seconds. Stir and heat for another 15 seconds, if needed but no more than that. It’s best to stop heating it before all the chips are melted, and simply stir until the residual heat melts all the chocolate, as white chocolate is prone to overheating and can burn easily.
4. Stir with a spatula until smooth and refrigerate for an hour until semi-firm.
5. In the meantime, prepare the nut mixture by pulsing together the almonds and pistachios 4-5 times in a mini food processor or a spice grinder. You can also chop them with a knife. Add in the dried rose petals and pulse 2-3 times. Transfer to a bowl or a dish and set aside.
6. Using a mini ice cream scoop, scoop out and roll the mixture in between your palms to form 1-inch sized balls.
7. Roll them in the nut mixture and ensure they are evenly coated all around.
8. Serve them at room temperature. They can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.