1. Bring 2 cups (16 oz) water to simmer in a pot
2. Add 6 tsp (~12 g) chai & spice mix
3. Rolling boil brew for 3 mins
4. Add 2 cups (16 oz) oat milk of your choice (Oatly Barista grade is our favorite)
5. Bring to boil and turn off heat
6. Cover the pot and steep for 3 mins
7. Let it cool for 15 minutes on your stovetop. This is key — do not put immediately it in the fridge or try anything fancy to cool it down!
8. Strain into a mason jar/container and add sweetener as needed. Put in fridge for 15-20 minutes.
9. Pour your desired amount over some ice cubes and enjoy